Monday, August 11, 2008

It's my birthday!

Hi All,

Yes, it's my birthday - the big 4-0, but that's ok (I think). My elderly neighbor told me not too long ago that it all starts going after 85. I like knowing I have another 45 years to enjoy before it all starts to go...

I had to go on the road this morning, very early, so no birthday celebrations again this year (one of the downsides of the life of a pilot). Luckily, my older sister is great about throwing parties, so when I stopped at her place on the way home from Oshkosh last week, we had some strawberry shortcake. Pictured here are my two crazy nephews, Emmett and Eli, whose birthdays are also in August (they've had a lot of cake in the last week or so!).
I look forward to telling you about my week on the road after the break I took for Oshkosh. If there are things you would like to hear about, just send me an email.

No comments:

Post a Comment