Benet Wilson Get my PPL and add to the numbers!! Visit her website.
- Blair Carruthers 1. Interest free start loans to working students (or parents) so every applicant can start flight training, regardless of income level. Ask for details.
2. Subsidised ab initio flight training on the A320 Jet simulator (flyajet sim) at Bankstown Sydney for prospective jet pilots including Intro flight followed by on-going weekly simulator flight training at music lesson prices. A320 ground school to learn A320 systems and avionics and multi crew dynamics. Suitable for applicants from primary school age up (depending on aptitude).
3. Cost share flights on private aircraft with an IFR rated pilot for Flyajet sim students who want to try real flight (available to all).
4. Free tours of training schools at Bankstown, including light sport, helo, ppl and professional flight schools and aircraft familiarisation.
5. Light sport licence training from age 14 (full licence at 15) at Bankstown.
6. Subsidised Inspirational flights to inspire new aviators, open to all ages. (Youngest observer passenger was 6 y.o). Occasionally free seats available.
7. To licensed pilots a free program to fly aircraft around the world and to have access to advanced high speed recreational aircraft for sale, hire or training. See www.love4aviation.com
As a sport pilot I am committed to promoting aviation everywhere and to the early flight training model for commercial and recreational pilot candidates alike.
- From Twitter:
Ron Klutts @Captain_Ron: "I have 2 students about to take check rides, a third in progress to solo, and 2 more students ready to start."So become one or make one!May I suggest to everyone that you take others flying whenever possible. Don't fly alone unless you have to!!Visit the Girls With Wings Group on Facebook to add your suggestions.