Friday, March 07, 2008

Advice for an eZine reader...

With the message board back up and running, I would like to encourage everyone to post questions to the board so that all may have an opportunity to respond. New people joining the board would love to hear from you!

The best resource out there is all of us, combining our collective knowledge....

For example, I received this question:

Do you know anyone who has taken an excellent accelerated training program in
Florida to obtain the private pilot license? I want someone who can tell
me her experience and its upsides and downsides.

There is no way I
can complete this staying here in --. Too many obligations (work, family,
etc.) and crappy weather. I’m going to have to bite the bullet, crack into
investments and give up 2-3 weeks of needed income, and “just do it.” I
need the best, most effective program in existence in a reasonable climate near
friend with whom I can stay (or a cheap motel).


Please visit the message board to post your advice!
Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment